Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Review: Sojourners in Shadow by Steven Beeho

Sojourners in ShadowSojourners in Shadow by Steven Beeho
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Which did you find more appealing, the introduction or the conclusion? Neither. I preferred the middle sections when you actually receive an explanation about the ongoing battle and mutants.

Why would you recommend or not recommend this book? I would but only to people who enjoy multiple genres and stories cramped into one story.

Did the book description relate to the story? Mostly, yes. Although, I do think it would be more than helpful if the author included a list of characters and places. Most of us at the book club did this ourselves and without this guide, it would have been confusing.


Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment