Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Review: Killer Work from Home Jobs: 200 Fortune 500 & Legitimate Work at Home Jobs by Lee Evans

Killer Work from Home Jobs: 200 Fortune 500 & Legitimate Work at Home JobsKiller Work from Home Jobs: 200 Fortune 500 & Legitimate Work at Home Jobs by Lee Evans
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What alternative title would you choose for this book? I wouldn't pick a different title because the title suited this book perfectly.

Share a quote or two from the book. "My shower felt like a cold-water wash which I was forced to withstand." The book opens with the author's experience about working for other people. And I could definitely relate to some of the sentiments.

Share your favourite chapter from the book. The second half of the book when it actually gives out the information about the companies.


Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment