Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Review: Do Not Go Quietly: A Guide to Living Consciously and Aging Wisely for People Who Weren't Born Yesterday by George A. Cappannelli

Do Not Go Quietly: A Guide to Living Consciously and Aging Wisely for People Who Weren't Born YesterdayDo Not Go Quietly: A Guide to Living Consciously and Aging Wisely for People Who Weren't Born Yesterday by George A. Cappannelli
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Who do you think the author intended to read this book and why? For anyone seeking to improve themselves and to understand the stage of life they are in.

Is the title a good one or a poor one and why? The title is perfect and for quite a few of the book club members who are beyond 40, we couldn't wait to read this book.

Did you like the way the book ended? I liked the call for action this book made and I will definitely be implementing a few steps.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment