Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Review: The Critical Flaw: How to Profit and Protect Wealth in History's Greatest Opportunity by Alan Chan

The Critical Flaw: How to Profit and Protect Wealth in History's Greatest Opportunity.The Critical Flaw: How to Profit and Protect Wealth in History's Greatest Opportunity. by Alan Chan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Top 3 things I liked about the theme. The book explains how to make sound investments using silver and gold. This was something new to me and I will pay more attention to it in the future. The author has done a lot of research into the various scams and investments that a person can become involved in. I especially liked the chapter on inflation. It is a concept so many people overlook or think that it does not relate to them and the author proves that it does affect every single one of us.

Top 2 things that I could relate to. The Definition of Money is definitely worth re-reading especially when he goes on to explain in detail how the economy-money link. Secondly, "

In large societies people don’t know all the other community members, let alone trust them." This is very true, in my opinion, the more we progress moneywise, we sometimes take a step or more backwards.
Cover. I didn't really get the question mark in the middle but after reading the book, that is the best way to describe what the book is about.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment