Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Review: Shadow Cay by Leona Bodie

Shadow CayShadow Cay by Leona Bodie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Is the story plot or character driven? Honestly, I was dreading this question. This book is plot driven and runs on so may sub-plots it can get very confusing. If some of the subplots were removed and then used for a separate book, this might have been better than squeezing everything into story and confusing readers along the way.

What did you enjoy about this book? Loved the locations and I loved both the main characters, Madeleine and Peter who seemed to complement each other despite their circumstances.

What did you think of the style of the writer? I liked her writing style. She was witty and descriptive which made the locations in the story very interesting. But still, less sub-plots, please.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment