Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Review: Sex and Death in the American Novel by Sarah Martinez

Sex and Death in the American NovelSex and Death in the American Novel by Sarah Martinez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Would you recommend it? I highly recommend this book to readers that are not offended by language or erotic literature.

What did you like about it? Really enjoyed the authors reference to classic literature. Almost all book club members have read the books and this one provided some amazing discussions. Tropic of Cancer, Exit to Eden, and many others.

Was it a good book? I enjoyed the book, was hard to put down sometimes. Being hard to put down and a good book is two separate things. But, my opinion, yes it was good book.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment