Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Review: The Beckoning of Beautiful Things (The Beckoning Series, #1) by Calinda B.

The Beckoning of Beautiful Things (The Beckoning Series, #1)The Beckoning of Beautiful Things by Calinda B.
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Do any characters grow or change during the course of the novel? Marissa changes in learning how and why she is a slight rebel.

Is the plot well-developed? Oh Daniel, I would love to see if he is as I pictured.

Tell us whatever you thought. During the first few chapters I was at a loss on how to understand this book. I knew it was a paranormal but I was just having trouble interpreting. After I got through around 33% of the book, everything started to make sense.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment