Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Review: A Tale of the Other Kind by Leandi Cameron

A Tale of the Other Kind (Therian, #1)A Tale of the Other Kind by Leandi Cameron
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Which secondary character resonated most with you? Astrid, she went to great lengths to help Kai and meant a lot to him.

What did you think of the main character? Really loved Kai. Always trying to do what was right and protect others. He was always putting himself ahead of others. Makes me wonder if things will change in book 2.

Was location important to the story? I am not sure. I personally feel that the story needed to be told but unsure whether setting would change and make the story less interesting. I really liked the way the author created new locations. Well-written novel.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment