Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Review: Jack Templar, Monster Hunter (The Templar Chronicles, #1) by Jeff Gunhus

Jack Templar, Monster Hunter (The Templar Chronicles, #1)Jack Templar, Monster Hunter by Jeff Gunhus
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Did the plot pull you in or did you feel you had to force yourself to read the book? It wasn't a forced read and I look forward to reading other books in the series.

Were you able to connect with the main character and why? I was definitely able to connect with. This book read like a fairy tale and I enjoyed reading it with my nephews and nieces.

3 things I liked about the book … I liked the vampire and werewolf ideas. Jack's adventure makes this book a fun read and it's fast-paced enough to keep you turning the pages.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment