Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Review: Covert Dreams by Michael Meyer

Covert DreamsCovert Dreams by Mike Meyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

List the places mentioned in the book. Many interesting spots. Utah, New York, Munich, Saudi Arabia, San Clemente Pier, Rome, East Germany, Europe, London, New York, Netherlands, Berlin, Tijuana, Washington, Riyadh, Yuma, Portland State University, Mental Health Clinic, Mexico City, United States, Arizona, Athens, Santa Rosa, Cairo, Yamamah Hotel.

Is the plot well-developed? The plot is well developed. Every bit of this story is believable.

What did you think of the story structure? The story kept me spell bound with bits and pieces, here and there. I think because Stan's memory was fragmented, the author was sharing the same emotion with his readers.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment