Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Review: Trapped by George Bernstein

TrappedTrapped by George A. Bernstein
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Why would you recommend or not recommend this book? Yes, for anyone who enjoys a paranormal mystery.

Did the book description relate to the story? No, the description reads like Jackee was paralyzed from a car accident. Readers learn that this is not the case.

3 things I liked about the book … The authors writing style, it was unique. The unusual plot, I have not seen or read any books similar to this. Enjoyed knowing that the author took a real medical condition to write his story.

Did the plot pull you in or did you feel you had to force yourself to read the book? I was personally pulled in from the beginning. Very hard to put this book down after starting.

Received this book thru Orangeberry Book Tours for a read/review.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment