Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Review: Never Give In To Fear by Marti MacGibbon

Never Give in to Fear: Laughing All the Way Up From Rock BottomNever Give in to Fear: Laughing All the Way Up From Rock Bottom by Marti MacGibbon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Did you find that the cover and title represented what the story was really about? Without knowing anything about the book after seeing the cover and reading the title I would think the book would possible be something in the horror genre. With the forest showing it makes this reader think that walking into the forest is the unknown and to not give into the fear that I might be feeling.

Did you like the way the story ended? I felt the book ended abruptly. I was looking forward to reading more about recovery. There is not a cliff-hanger and the ending fit the book, I just felt there was something missing.

Have you ever experienced anything similar to the action of this novel? In real life, thankfully no. I have not experienced anything like this.

Was the story credible? The characters credible? You know the old saying “Fact is stranger than fiction”. Well that totally applies to this book.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment