Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Murder on the First Day of Christmas by Billie Thomas

Murder on the First Day of ChristmasMurder on the First Day of Christmas by Billie Thomas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Did the book description relate to the story? Yes, the description was perfect for the story. There was just enough in the description to grabs readers attention to determine that the story would be interesting.

What were the main relationships explored in this book? Forgiveness, acceptance, change

What is the time period in which the book happens?
The story happens in modern times.

Did the plot pull you in or did you feel you had to force yourself to read the book? I personally had to force myself to stop and not read ahead. We read this as part of our book club. We had some great discussions from the book.



Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment