Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Review: Shades of Gray by Andy Holloman

Shades of GrayShades of Gray by Andy Holloman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What motivates a given character’s actions? John does something that he's morally against. I do believe it's justified. Parents will do anything to save their child.

Which characters do you particularly admire or dislike? I admire John. And I admire Travis for his love of Lucy. Despised Jamel.

Do you find the characters convincing? Every character was interesting and believable.

How would the book have been different if it had taken place in a different time or place? Every drug deal needs a tropical island for the exchange so a different time or place might have worked for this story.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment